Monday, 18 February 2013

Plane Cross Stitch Card

Hey Everyone,

As well as paper crafts I also love to Counted Cross Stitch kits. From time to time I like to make cards using small cross stitch kits as my focal image. I made this card for my Uncle a few years ago, he loves aeroplanes and he really liked this card.

To start off I completed the Bi-Plane kit by Mouseloft. I then adhered cross stitched piece of aida into the inside of a navy blue tri-fold aperture card also from Mouseloft using some double sided tape. To finish it off I used some silver peel offs to add the Happy Birthday and Uncle sentiments. I kept this card quite simple to show of the cross stitching.

I am going to enter this card into three challenges Less is More Up in the Air Challenge, Allsorts Things with Wings Challenge and Alphabet Challenge Blog A is for Anything with Wings Challenge. I think this cards fits those challenges pretty well!

Until next time,
Lucy x

Supplies: Mouseloft Spaceman cross stitch kit, Mouseloft navy blue tri fold aperture card, Silver Peel offs, Double sided tape.